Frequently Ask Questions

How do I make a tax payment?

Tax payments for the town and for the county can be made to the Town Clerk. Contact Cathy Smith for more information at 585-786-2800 or Any exemption or assessment questions can be answered by calling the Wyoming County Real Property Office at 585-786-8828

How do I apply for a building permit?

A building permit application can be downloaded, printed, and submitted to the town zoning office. If you have any questions, contact Bob Martin at 585-786-0479 or

Where can I find historical information about Warsaw?

The town historian’s office can provide a lot of information about the history of the town and surrounding county. Contact Sally Smith at 585-322-2100 or to learn more.

How often does the town board meet?

The town board meets monthly. These meetings are open to the public and meeting minutes are also available to the public. If you have an issue you would like discussed, contact Town Supervisor Becky Ryan at 585-786-2583 or

Where is the town court located and when is court held?

The town court is located in the town hall at 83 Center Street, Warsaw, NY 14569. Court is held every Monday evening. If you are unsure about the time for your case, contact the Court Clerk at 585-786-3361 or

If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, use the contact form below to send a message to the Town Clerk who will be able to help you.